Safety and Security Tips
- Don’t give or share your Tigule account password
- If you have written down your account details such as username or password make sure you put it in a place that only you know.
- Do not let anyone see your account details when entering them on your mobile phone of computer.
- Do not leave your account logged in on someone’s mobile phone or computer
- If you have any enquires concerning your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not send money when you have not received your product.
- Do not send money to someone you don’t know
- Try to meet sellers at a Neutral location public location
- Make sure that the product is in good condition before paying for it.
- Meet with the original owner of the product and not an intermediary.
- Ask for a receipt if necessary when buying a product from a seller
- Make sure the product you are buying was not stolen.
- Ask for an ID if necessary